CONTRACT AND COMMERCIAL SERVICES
Successful delivery of complex, multi-disciplinary projects, requires a high degree of business acumen. Evanteq Energy are almost uniquely placed in being able to offer not only bespoke, technical solutions, but also a range of contract and commercial services to the energy industry.
Why we can make a difference:
Focused, bespoke advice based on the requirements of the client.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Substantial experience in establishing contracts from conception to close out within an operating organisation.
- Extensive working knowledge of Oil and Gas UK template agreements used in the operator environment and working knowledge of UK oil and gas industry contractual standards (known in the industry as LOGIC contracts).
With extensive experience of the energy industry gained from experience in both the service company and operator environments, Evanteq Energy are able to offer the following:
Contract and Commercial Specialist Services (Overview):
- To assist with the review and negotiation of contractual terms and conditions (both existing and future) with clients and suppliers as well as other commercial matters such as assisting with the bidding process and appropriate risk management strategies.
Key Points (Accountabilities):
- Assist in the drafting, review and negotiation of contract terms and conditions for new and existing business to ensure they are qualified and executed in accordance with company's contracting guidelines, procedures, principles and strategies, in order to mitigate potential risks and liabilities.
- Support key tendering and project activity as and when required.
- Assist in the development of standard terms and conditions, commercial processes and tools.
- Effective coordination between a client’s commercial and contracts team and other relevant functions and contracting entities.
- Provision of commercial support to align risk management strategies with contractual commitments both existing and future.